CLOSE THE GAP AND PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE OF WORK
Utilizing innovative educational tools and programs STEM METS Resources aims to bridge the education gap by providing 21st century skills training to children and youths in Nigeria using Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (S.T.E.M) based activities and programs with the aim of preparing them for the future workplace.
- Provision of quality education: (SDG 4)
- Provision of technical skills supplemented with strong social and collaboration skills – soft skills
21st Century Skills include:
- Learning Skills: Critical Thinking, Creative Thinking, Communication, Collaboration
- Literacy Skills: Information Literacy, Media Literacy, Technology Literacy
- Life Skills: Flexibility, Initiative, Social Skills, Productivity, Leadership